Speech-Language Pathologist Careers
Speech Pathways strives to offer the highest quality of speech and language services to our clients. If you are a highly motivated and organized Speech-Language Pathologist with excellent experience, we would love to hear from you. We are always seeking Speech-Language Pathologists who share our vision of high quality service to join our team.
WE ARE HIRING!
The demand for speech therapy has reached unprecedented levels due to COVID-19.
We are hiring full-time and/or part-time speech-language pathologists to join our team.
- In-clinic weekends in Brampton
- In-home in any of the following cities: Brampton, Mississauga, Oakville, Cambridge, Kitchener/Waterloo
Call us today to get more information. We’d love to hear from you!
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Job Description
Provide speech and language assessment and treatment in one of our clinics [Brampton or Milton], and/or home visits, and/or virtual visits.
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Job Requirements
- Master’s Degree
- CASLPO registration
- Vehicle and driver’s license
- Experience with early language delay
- Flexible schedule
- Very competitive independent contractor rates
- Access to online resources, subscriptions
- Access to assessment tools
- 14 hours of annual continuing education hours
Please submit resume to: